In this Guide, you will learn “How to withdraw usdt from trust wallett”? You can withdraw any cryptocurrency from trust wallet very easily in a few steps.
How to withdraw usdt from trust wallet?
In this post, the answer to the question “How to withdraw usdt from trust wallet or How to transfer usdt trc20 from trust wallet” is explained with the problems that you can face doing this process. As you know that there are many exchanges where you can withdraw your cryptocurrency but withholding your USDT using trc20 network to Binance is recommended. As Binance is known as the top crypto exchange because of some feature that is not offered by others.
Step 1: Finding Deposit Address in Binance Account or other exchanges
You can send direct USDT from the trust wallet to Binance but remember that you must have the network fee to complete this transaction. For example, if I want to send USDT using the Tron network then there must be some Tron in my trust wallet account to cover the fee. The procedure for finding your Binance depositing address is given below.
- Go to the Binance app or website and log in to your account.
- Click the deposit option, this option can be found at the center left corner of the app screen after you log in. But make sure that Binance light Mode is off.
- The Crypto list will appear search for USDT in the search box.
- Select the Network Tron(TRX20), if you have USDT trc20 in your trust wallet account.
- Now a USDT wallet address will appear, copy this address.
Step 2: Sending USDT to Binance
- Now Just open the trust wallet and click on USDT Crypto. There are two options Receive and Send.
- Click on Send option and you will be asked for the USDT trc20 address.
- Give the address you copy in the first step and click on send.
- Remember as you are using the Tron or TRX network for sending your Money, so you must have some Tron balance in your trust wallet to cover the network fee. If you don’t have Tron in your trust wallet account then you will see a problem “You don’t have enough Tron (trx) to cover the network fee”.
- So if you have Tron then usdt will be deposited in your finance account after 1-5 minutes.
Step 3: Withdraw your Payment from Exchange
Now when your cryptocurrency is reached to exchange then you can withdraw it using different methods allowed by Binance in your region. You can get your payment through bank or P2P.
How to Solve the “You don’t have enough Tron (trx) to cover network fee” Problem?
To solve You don’t have enough trx to cover the network fees problem you have to deposit the amount of Tron shown while withdrawing usdt from the trust wallet.
- First, find and copy the Tron deposit address in the trust wallet
- Open the Tron Currency in the trust wallet and click the receive option to get a depositing address.
- Now Go to Binance and buy some Tron.
- After buying Tron in binance click on Tron in the balances wallet section.
- Now click on withdraw and provide the address you copied from the trust wallet and proceed.
- The Tron will be deposited in the trust account in a few minutes. Now you can withdraw usdt from trust wallet.
How to withdraw other Cryptocurrencies from trust wallet?
If you want to withdraw your desired cryptocurrency from the trust wallet then you will need the swap feature. For example, if I have USDT in my trust wallet account and I want to withdraw BNB then I have to swap USDT for BNB.
How to Swap Cryptocurrencies using Trust Wallet?
Swapping cryptocurrency is the process of exchanging one type of cryptocurrency for another. It is the same concept as exchanging fiat currency, except that the exchange is done with digital currencies instead of paper money. The main objective of swapping cryptocurrency is to enable users to quickly and easily exchange one type of cryptocurrency for another. This process is popularly used among traders who want to diversify their digital currency portfolios or maximize their profits. It is also used by individuals who are looking to invest in new digital assets or convert their existing assets into another digital currency.
Also Read: Trust Wallet Review 2022