If are user of these wallets, you may be considering the Trust Wallet vs MetaMask debate. This article is about Trust Wallet vs MetaMask and which wallet is best for you? These both are crypto wallets, where crypto user can hold or store cryptocurrencies. You can also hold your crypto in centralized exchanges, but things can gone wrong due to the system bugs and you can lose you crypto as all system is linked internally.
TheTrust Wallet and MetaMask wallets are decentralized exchanges for holding and trading cryptos or Trust wallet and metamask are digital crypto asset wallets.. Incase if your device is compromised then only your account will be in danger but other users will be safe. If your device is not connected to the internet then nobody can access your Trust or MetaMask wallets. So keeping you cryptocurrencies in these are safe as compare to centralized exchanges. Both of these wallets are popular and provide non-custodial storage for your crypto assets. With these wallets, you hold full control over your tokens and it provides access to a growing ecosystem.
Also Read: Binance vs Coinbase
The MetaMask is a secure and safe crypto wallet. You can use it in you browser using a chrome extension (more used) and they have a mobile app as well. This has a complicated platform and it support Ethereum ERC-20 network only by default, which means you cannot store bitcoin. MetaMark charge 0.875% fee for each transection.
To use trust wallet you have to download its app form play store and save your backup phrase when you open the app for fist time. This need no KYC verification because this is a decentralized piliform. This wallet support multiple network, it mean you can store BTC, BNB and much more coins/token. It charge the user gas fee for transections and swapping tokens. Trust wallet support 1M+ assets and 53 blockchains. The list of supported top Blockchain and Cryptos is provide below.
Trust Wallet vs MetaMask Similarities
- Each of them offers the same benefits: privacy, and security. Both services offer secure and convenient storage of your cryptocurrency assets.
- Both are work as decentralized exchanges.
- Buy, store, send and swap tokens.
- Both Have Mobile Apps.
Trust Wallet vs MetaMask Differences
- The biggest difference between them lies in the interface. The trust wallet is easier to use and offers a more secure interface. Unlike MetaMask, which uses a complex user interface, the Trust wallet has a much simpler design that is easier to navigate. Both systems have a search bar, but the MetaMask interface is more complicated than Trust Wallet.
- The Metamask is mostly used to take participation in fund razing for different newly launched projects using fund raising platforms, while most people uses trust wallet for buying and selling newly launched tokens.
- You can use trust wallet on mobile devices but can be connect in desktop through a third party app and the metamask is most popular as browser wallet and also have mobile app.
- Both of these applications have a number of safety features. For instance, MetaMask does not store private keys on any servers. Moreover, the code is open source, and security experts further audit it.
- For the most part, Metamask is the more popular wallet. Its browser extension is a useful feature, and the network connects to DEXes in a matter of seconds. However, users should also take note that Metamask is more secure than Trust Wallet.
- The Trust Wallet has Touch ID, and MetaMask uses an Authentication Factor.
- Trust wallet supports custom tokens of many blockchains but Metamask mostly support Ethereum Blockchain.
- As Ethereum normal charge high fee, So MetaMask fee is high as compare with Trust wallet.
These both are same wallets as they do the same job. the trust wallet is more recommended for newbies because if is more simplified. But metamask is looking little complex to beginners.